Forgiveness + Acceptance
To be at our best, we need to shed some layers and let go of physical, emotional and spiritual aspects or beliefs that no longer serve us. We have work to do and by acknowledging the emotions and consciously taking steps to LET GO and release the emotions and memories will be a good start to feeling at peace.
Taking the time out of your day to do the important work of reflecting on any accumulated pain, trauma or anger that has built up over this lifetime may be daunting or it may be liberating. It is a choice.
Total Responsibility, according to Dr. Hew Len, advocates that everything exists as a projection from inside the human being.
To change our reality, we would have to change ourselves. If a negative thought or memory enters your head you have created it and therefore you are responsible for it but it’s not your fault.
Change your perspective to see that you have been given an opportunity to clean and clear, allowing for inspiration to replace the old memories and attitudes. As Wayne Dyer says: "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change".
Ho'oponopono | Mental Clearing Practice
At a Glance
- Ho'oponopono means to make right
- It's a tool for atonement, for correcting errors, erasing the effects of past actions and memories that cause havoc and grief in our lives, the lives of others and on mother nature as a whole.
- Corrects, restores and maintains good relationships among family members by getting to the causes and sources of trouble.
- Ho'oponopono is not a religion - there are no teachers, gurus, high priests or middle men. The Creator is the only teacher there is.
- Love, intention, and the properties of water offer great healing power
- Blue solar water bottle with the hummingbird symbolism is setting an intention on the water and offers a valuable teaching to be reverent to water
Ho'oponopono is an ancient Hawaiian healing practice, which allows us to “clean” away the old memories and open ourselves. Traditionally hoʻoponopono is practiced by healing priests or kahuna lapaʻau among family members of a person who is physically ill.
The process begins with a prayer, stating -- "I love you.I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you." This method allows for Repentance, Forgiveness, Gratitude and Love.
The concept is rooted in taking 100% responsibility for everyone's actions, not only for one's own. Ho’oponopono is hard to absorb if we have been living as if all our problems and the problems that present to us from the rest of the world are somehow created outside ourselves. Harmony may only be restored only by acceptance and apology.
Putting this into Practice
- Pour a glass of fresh water and send positive energy and feelings of love and gratitude into the glass of water. The water is a medicine for cleaning and purifying.
- Light a candle to represent the sacred Fire element. Beeswax candles are best for removing negative ions from the space.
- Sit comfortably with a long spine and close your eyes. Begin to observe your breath.
- Begin to take complete responsibility for EVERY experience that comes in to your life. Don't get caught up in the drama.
- State the following 4 affirmations over and over until you feel a sense of relief: "I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you."
- Take a sip of the water and repeat the Ho'oponopono mantra "I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you." Repeat this process. Less thinking, and analyzing, more clearing.
Smudge. Meditate. Cry. Do what you gotta do to release any unwanted emotions. Complete this process by returning to what aspects of your life you are grateful for, including the teachings provided by someone who has hurt you or who you have hurt.
Ho'oponopono is a prayer that inspires in the mind every precept of right, kindness, forgiveness and repentance that goes towards living in a good way.
Blue Hummingbird Solar Bottle
Water conducts and attunes to the vibrational frequency, or energy, of crystals, colour and words. "Solar elixirs" or sun-charged water is an old science that has been rediscovered today as one of many treatment techniques of color therapy or color healing.
Use a pure source of water in your bottles instead of tap water, if possible. Collecting your own spring water, or living water from a natural spring will create a more potent elixir. Set in the sun or daylight for 1-12 hours or an intuited amount of time to solarize the water. The longer the bottle is exposed to sunlight the more beneficial.
In hummingbird consciousness we rediscover a lightness of being, honour our authentic connection to self, others, Earth, and Cosmic energy
Suggested Uses of Blue Solar Water
- Drink directly or put a few drops in drinking water (preferable to drink throughout the day instead of unsolarized water)
- Dab onto cuts or sores
- Cook with it using in food, tea, or coffee
- Add drops to pet's drinking water or mist onto plants
- Add drops to bath water
Although the blue solar bottle is a beautiful addition to your collection, it is not essential to perform Ho'oponopono. If you are interested in pre-ordering a Blue Solar bottle from the Cedar and Gold, please email us and we will notify you when the next collection is ready for use.