“Remember that a newborn is more intelligent than we are. Think of that when you talk to him - he’s smarter and certainly wiser, he just doesn’t speak your language yet” - Gurmukh
- A smile changes everything. Wake up happy.
- Naps are amazing. we need to rest and restore to be at our best.
- Move your body… all the time!
- Keep it simple - no need for exuberant toys, we can enjoy the simplest things in our environment.
- Life is messy - get dirty, righteously!
- Baths are amazing. Get in the tub.
- Go on, cry - they say salt water cures everything and letting out a good cry is very relieving. Sometimes let loose with a full on ugly-face cry.
- Don’t do anything your mom wouldn’t approve of - safety first! - after becoming a mom I’m not as invincible as I once thought I was. Avoid reckless behaviour.