The Master Tonic is a super cleansing, antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal/yeast formula. It increases blood and lymph circulation to every part of your body. It is effective in treating colds and the flu, naturally. It is also a powerful herbal preparation to fight Candida. Make it in time for cold and flu season to support your immune function and prevent illness.
- 32 oz. bottle Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (unfiltered, unpasteurized)
- 1/4 cup chopped Garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped Onions
- 1 Habanero, Jalapeno or Scotch bonnet pepper (or hottest peppers you can find)
- 1/4 cup grated Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons of grated Horseradish
- 2 Tablespoons of Turmeric or 2 Turmeric root chunks
Method for Preparation:
- Chop all of the ingredients and put in a large jar or glass bottle with a tight fitting lid available.
- Be careful when chopping the hot peppers and turmeric - gloves may be worn.
- Pour Apple Cider Vinegar until all ingredients are submerged, put on the cap and shake, shake, shake.
- Label bottle with date.
- Leave it in a dark, cool place from the New Moon until the Full Moon or at least 2 weeks. The longer it sit the more potent it gets.
- Shake it or stir it regularly (1-2 times daily).
- When ready, filter the mixture through a clean piece of cotton (coffee filter, cheese cloth or a colander).
- Strain and bottle. May be stored in labelled glass dropper bottle or in jars. Does not require refrigeration.
The dosage for the Master Tonic is 1 or 2 ounces, one to two times daily. Swish and swallow. Do not dilute with water.
~ For sore throat, gargle a bit in your mouth and swallow.
~ For an illness, such as a cold or flu, take about 2 droppers full or a Tablespoon every couple of hours up to 5-6 times daily.
~ For daily immune support drink 2 droppers full/ 1 Tablespoon every day. Build up tolerance to 1 ounce (a shot glass full).
**You can eat an orange, lemon, or lime slice after to ease the heat.
Benefit of Each Ingredient:
- Garlic is a broad spectrum antibiotic, it is also antifungal, antiviral and antiparasitical.
- Onion is Garlic's next of kin and has similar but milder action. Together they are a tremendous fighting duo.
- Horseradish is a potent herb for the sinus and lungs. It opens up the sinus passages and increases the circulation there, where most doctors agree, the common cold and influenza often starts.
- Ginger contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties and is a tremendous circulatory stimulant.
- Hot Peppers are the most powerful circulatory propellant known. It simply sends the antibiotic and disease fighting properties of the other herbs where they're needed most.
- Turmeric clears infection and reduces inflammation inside of the body. It blocks cancer from developing. Especially helpful for those with joint pain.
- Apple Cider Vinegar There surely must be something really healthy in using apple cider vinegar, since The Father of Medicine, Hippocrates, used this vinegar around 400 B.C. for its health giving qualities. It is said that he had only two remedies: honey and apple cider vinegar.